Sunday, February 22, 2009

my weekend :)
















Heyy girlies. Yesterday for my mom's birthday we went to see Confessions of a Shopaholic. It was uber cute, but it didn't have much to do with the books at all. It was absolutely insane the way they dressed Becky. It was a bit too much, if you ask me. Nevertheless, Isla Fisher was hilarious. You should've seen her slap that Finnish man silly. :)
***
I also bought the cutest jeans ever. It took me two hours to find these two pairs of jeans, but whatever. I've always had a hard time finding jeans in my size. I looked through Aerie, Express, Justice, Forever 21, H&M, Macy*s, Aeropostale, Hollister, and Old Navy. I must have tried on over 40 pairs of jeans. Finally, I found these two amazing pairs at Gap. The pictures of them are at the top of this blog, but you can get a closer look at: http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=6952&pid=505763 (for the first pair) and http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=6952&pid=579681 (for the second pair).
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment