Thursday, February 12, 2009

marry me, it's valentines day!


Happy Valentines Day everyone! I hope you got so many roses, there's no more room left in your vase. And that you've eaten so much chocolate, you gained five pounds. :)
Speaking of love and pretty things, this is one of my favorites from the Vera Wang Fall 2009 bridal collection. Yeah, I'm not planning on getting married anytime soon, but every girl daydreams about the perfect dress! And every stylish girl dreams of a Vera Wang dress. I think this one is just perfect, because it's just so colorful and fun. I think colorful wedding dress are really modern. It's new and fresh, and something different than the traditional white.
Speaking of wedding dresses, I'm hopefully going to see Bride Wars tomorrow, but we'll see. I might get forced into Mall Cop instead. Ugh. Anywho, I hear Vera Wang made all of the wedding dresses, so they must be pretty.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment